Lyme Disease United Coalition
Donations are Appreciated
PLEASE GIVE SO WE CAN HELP THOUSANDS OF
LYME PATIENTS & THEIR FAMILIES
Our organization is TOTALLY DEPENDENT upon donations, we will cease to exist without your generosity and our Lyme population will not have the support and resources
they need to get proper care!
YOUR GENEROSITY WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
(All donations are Tax Deductible)
The Lyme Disease United Coalition is an all volunteer 501 (C) (3) tax-exempt Non-profit corporation. The mission of the Lyme Disease United Coalition (LDUC) is to advocate for patients who have a tick-borne illness resulting in Lyme disease (Ld), Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, or Ehrlichia. The care & support of the Lyme disease patient is our number one priority, throughout the United States and the remainder of the world. Secondarily, the LDUC’s purpose is to educate the public and physicians regarding the emergence of tick-borne illness throughout the world.
Judith Weeg, President and Tracie Schissel, VP LDUC
WITH YOUR GENEROUS DONATION, WE WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Provide phone support to our Lyme population
- Provide resources for Lyme patients
- Provide educational materials on Lyme disease to thousands of patients and their families
- Aid Patients with the costs of their care when they are not able to pay for it themselves
- Aid in the battle to change the concern for Lyme patients, worldwide to further research for a cure and give patients a bill-of-rights for their care
- Pay to get doctors trained about Lyme disease & how to treat the Lyme disease patient with ILADS preceptorship training
- Provide a Bi-monthly newsletter full of resources, articles, etc. to help our Lyme community and their families.
Use this link to donate securely online thru PayPal: